“We continue to engage Stacey as an advisor, mentor and coach for our in-house marketing team. Stacey’s expertise and that of her strategic partners has been invaluable.”
Brad Gates, Vice President, BCCI Construction
Sometimes, Stacey is brought in as a sharp shooter to resolve a particular issue and consult on a specific project, such as:
- Helping a business deal with a transitional period, or overcome a stagnant performance or leverage a niche opportunity
- Bringing marketing in house – how to set it up, who to hire, how to onboard them, etc.
- Helping a startup develop marketing and communications basics
- Developing a marketing plan
- Providing marketing advice and even temporarily serving as Chief Marketing Officer to help set the plans and guide execution